Singhare Atta Ka Samosa – Samosas are the all-time favourite tea time Snack, But only this time it is made with Singhare Ka atta ( water chestnut flour ). we can feast on these while fasting.
These Singhare ke atta ki recipe samosas are prepared using water chestnut flour, Chironji, arrowroot, Sendha namak along with many other spices. The crispy crust and the soft and delicious filling will make anyone fall in love.
As the water chestnut flour is low in calories this recipe is perfect diet food for Navratri. Which are loaded with vitamins and minerals Not only Samosas you can also make Singhare ke atta ka dosa, Singhare ke atta ka pakode, Singhare ke atta ke puri etc.
If you are looking for more Navratri Vrat Recipes:
Check out :
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Kuttu Ka Dosa
- Aloo Ki Kadhi
- Arbi Kofta Recipe
- Chawal Dhokla
- Makhana Kheer
- Vrat Wale Aloo Rasedaar
- Navratri Special Lassi
Singhare Ke atta ke Samosa:
Ingredients for Singhare atta ka samosa:
- Singhare Ka atta – 1 cup
- Arrowroot – 1/4 cup
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Sendha Namak ( rock salt ) – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 2 and 1/2 cup
- Ghee for deep-fat frying
- Chironji ( charoli ) – 125 g
- Chilli Powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Rock salt – 2 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Singhare atta ka samosa step by step process:
- Clean and remove the husk of the Chironji and add them to a blender and grind coarsely.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a pan on a medium flame.
- Once its hot add cumin seeds and let them splatter.
- Now add Chironji, chilli powder, coriander powder, rock salt and cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Saute all these ingredients on a low flame till the mixture well fried.
- Once fried off the flame and let the Singhare atta ka samosa filling cool down.
- Add water, ghee and a teaspoon salt into a pan and bring it to boil.
- Once the water reaches the boiling point add Singhare ke atta, arrowroot and mix everything well.
- Mix them over a low flame, until it collects together in the centre.
- Off the flame and leave the dough to cool down.
- Roll the dough Into a 1/8 inch thick rounds or circles, 3-inch diameter and cut into halves.
- Now take one-half, wet the edges and fold the straight edge at the centre and join overlapping the other edge to form a cone.
- Seal the overlapping portion by pressing and fill the cone with the cooldown filling and press the edges together to seal the samosa.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the pieces.
- Heat ghee or oil on a high flame and add the samosas into the hot ghee or oil.
- Adjust the flame from high to medium and deep fry the samosa to golden brown on both the sides of samosas.
- Once fried, remove the samosas to a colander to let them drain the excess oil or ghee.
- Serve hot Singhare atta ka samosa with chutney.
Let me know in comments If you have tried it at Your home ?
Rate your experience please do subscribe and share.