Kebab-e-Kela Recipe | Kacha Kela Recipe – is a delicious vegetarian kebab recipe made during Navratri, try out the kebab-e-kela recipe which is perfect for those nine days.
People usually absorb fasting for these nine days Navratri festival and they only consume satvik food, generally, satvik foods are those made without using onions and garlic. Said that they have a positive effect on your body.
This Kacha Kela cutlet recipe (Kebab-e-Kela recipe) is made using raw banana, ginger, arrowroot, Sendha Namak along with an array of spices that come under satvik food. It’s a perfect and delicious dish for fasting and also for days when you require a light meal.
Kacha Kela kabab recipe is healthy which are rich in vitamins and fibre, and boosts our metabolism and regulates blood pressure. It has got a high nutrition value and very filling.
Other than Navratri, you can also serve this delicious kebab-e-Kela recipe as a side dish or as an evening tea time snack.
If you are looking for more Navratri Vrat Recipes:
Check out :
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Kuttu Ka Dosa
- Aloo Ki Kadhi
- Singhare Atta Ka Samosa
- Arbi Kofta
- Chawal Dhokla
- Makhana Kheer
- Vrat Wale Aloo Rasedaar
- Navratri Special Lassi
- Raw banana – 250 gm
- Sendha Namak – 2 teaspoons
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Cardamom – 1 no
- Green Chilli – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Buckwheat flour – 70 gm
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ghee – cup
How to make Kebab-e-Kela Recipe step by step process:
- Start with peeling the raw bananas and dice them into 1-inch cubes.
- Once done dicing now chop the fresh coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Take a vessel with little water in it and place a steamer basket with diced bananas, black cardamom and ginger.
- Steam them until they are well cooked and soften.
- Once these ingredients are cooked well keep them aside and let it cool down.
- When they are cool enough mash the bananas along with ginger and cardamom.
- Now add red chilli powder, green chillies, salt, buckwheat flour, lemon juice, coriander powder and leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients using your hands and fold it like a dough.
- Now divide the dough into small portion size balls and flatten the balls using your fingers and make Kebab-e-Kela Recipe.
- Prepare and keep the rest of the dough in the same way.
- Heat ghee in a pan on a medium flame.
- Once the ghee is hot enough, place the kebabs on the pan and fry them till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Transfer the Kebab-e-Kela’s into a plate which is lined up with absorbent paper.
- Serve and enjoy hot Kebab-e-Kela recipe accompanied by Vrat Wale sonth ki chutney.
Kebab-e-Kela Nutrition Facts:
Calories 55 kcal | Carbohydrates 10 g | Protein 1 g | Fat 2 g | Saturated Fat 1 g | Sodium 16 mg | Potassium 119 mg | Fiber 1 g | Sugar 3 g | Vitamin A 84 IU | Vitamin C 3 mg | Calcium 4 mg | Iron 1 mg.
Let me know in comments If you have tried it at Your home ?
Rate your experience please do subscribe and share.