Before we get started with How to make Masala Omelette/Masala Omelette Recipe let’s get to know what is Masala Omelette.
What is masala omelette?
Fluffy Masala Omelette is a super quick, popular, simple and healthy breakfast recipe.
which is usually made with whipped egg and served with a pair of white bread slices.
As there are a number of different breakfast recipes, but eggs would be an easy and healthy breakfast to eat in the mornings.
Why is it good and Healthy to eat eggs for breakfast?
- Eating eggs for breakfast is good and healthy as it is filled up with high-quality proteins.
- Like phosphorous, selenium, calcium, zinc & vitamins like A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K.
- As all of these are contained within just one egg,
- Also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fast.
- As it contains all the proteins and vitamins present in eggs, it provides energy to your body to kick start your day.
If you are looking for more Breakfast Recipes
Check out :
- It’s a perfect breakfast to make it on lazy Sunday mornings.
- There are many other variations of Masala Omelettes. They are Masala Omelette Sandwich, Cheese Masala Omelette, Kerala Masala Omelette, and Masala Omelette curry.
Variations of Masala Omelettes:
Masala Omelette Sandwich:
- First, make your Masala Omelette and then sandwich it with a pair of bread slices.
- Apply butter on both the sides of the sandwich and toast it slightly into golden brown and crisp.
Cheese Masala Omelette:
- Cheese Masala Omelette is one of my favourites in all the variations.
- You can simply add grated cheddar or processed cheese into the egg mixture.
- Or pour your eggs in the pan first and then add the grated cheese and cook till it melts.
- But my Favourite version, simply adds your egg mixture into the pan.
- Add cheese slices on top give it a small stir and add your seasoning.
- I would love it if its half cook.
Kerala Masala Omelette:
- This Is one more delicious style to cook Omelettes.
- To make Kerala masala omelette simply add all your seasonings while whisking the eggs with some milk.
- Heat a pan and saute onions, green chillies, tomatoes, and cook for a few mins.
- Add your egg mixture and spread it evenly, sprinkle freshly grated coconut on top.
- Cook the omelette on both sides.
Masala Omelette Curry:
- This is a simple recipe to make, simply prepare your omelette first and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
- Add them in a simple tomato-based curry once the curry is done.
- There is Chicken curry called “Anarkali chicken curry” is garnished and served with Omelette on top of the curry.
- These are only a few Variations of Omelettes there are more like Spinach bacon omelette, mushroom omelette etc.
Now let’s get to know how to make Masala Omelette/Masala Omelette Recipe.
HOW TO MAKE MASALA OMELETTE/MASALA OMELETTE RECIPE
Ingredients to make Masala Omelette:
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Spring onions – 2 nos
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 1 Clove
- Tomato – 1 medium size
- Chopped Green Chilli – 1 no
- Fresh Coriander chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – pinch
- Red Chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt as necessary
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 to 2 tablespoon
HOW TO MAKE MASALA OMELETTE/MASALA OMELETTE RECIPE Step by step process:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and add your finely chopped garlic, chopped spring onions and saute them few mins.
- Add chopped green chillies and tomatoes and cook them for few mins.
- Now add turmeric powder, garam masala powder to it and fry for few more mins.
- Meanwhile, break and beat 2 eggs in a bowl and add salt, red chilli powder and beat them well.
- Now add the egg mixture into the frying pan which you already cooked the veggies and swirl the pan until the omelette is cooked underneath.
- Once done flip the omelette and fry it on the other side till golden.
- Scatter with freshly chopped coriander and serve it immediately.
Serving Suggestions for Masala Omelette:
The best accompaniment to serve Masala Omelette with toasted bread slices or pav or tawa paratha or roti or chapati.
You can also Serve Masala Omelette rolls using parathas or chapatis.
Let me know in comments If you have tried it at Your home ?
Rate your experience please do subscribe and share.