Before we get started with How to make Egg Bonda/Egg Bonda Recipe Lets get to know what is Egg bonda.
What is Egg Bonda?
Egg Bonda is a wonderful and mouth watering snack recipe.
Each and every single person Show their love.
Egg Bonda yummy tummy Snack can be prepared for the loved ones in any season.
This South Indian recipe Is made By simply egg stuffed bonda, dipping boiled egg in spiced batter and deep-fried until golden.
And top up the egg bonda with chopped onions, lemon juice, coriander leaves and enjoyed.
Serve Egg bondas as Evening Snack or Starter in a meal. Egg bonda recipe also called as egg bajji or egg pakora.
And there are different variations in cooking eggs.
They are Scramble eggs, Omelettes, bonda, poach eggs, and boiled eggs.
If you are looking for more snack or starter recipe:
WHY IS IT GOOD AND HEALTHY TO EAT EGGS?
- Eating eggs is good and healthy as it is filled up with high-quality proteins.
- Like phosphorous, selenium, calcium, zinc & vitamins like A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K.
- As all of these are contained within just one egg,
- Also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fat.
- As it contains all the proteins and vitamins present in eggs, it provides energy to your body to kick start your day.
HOW TO MAKE EGG BONDA/EGG BONDA RECIPE:
Egg bonda Ingredients:
- Boiled Eggs – 4 to 5 nos
- Gram flour (Besan) – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tablespoons
- Caram seeds (Vaamu) – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt as necessary
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Water as required
- Oil to deep frying
HOW TO MAKE EGG BONDA/EGG BONDA RECIPE Step by step :
- Take a hollow vessel, pour water and get the water to the boiling point on high flame.
- Simmer the flame and add eggs using a ladle to avoid breaking the eggs in the water, and hard boil them.
- Now remove the eggshell and slice them into half set aside. Poak the boiled eggs using the fork or else Egg bonda burst when dropped in oil.
- Sprinkle some chat or garam masala on the sliced eggs.
- Take sieve gram flour in a mixing bowl.
- Now add rice flour, Caram seeds, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste.
- Mix all the ingredients, add required water and mix them well and prepare the batter.
- While mixing the batter make sure that it won’t form lumps in the batter.
- The batter should be smooth and a little runny.
Making Egg Bonda:
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fat fry.
- Once the oil is hot enough, Dip each slice of egg in the spice mixed batter.
- The egg slice is coated well with the batter.
- With the help of tablespoon or hand scoop out the coated egg slice from the batter and drop it gently into the hot oil.
- After few mins slip them to the other side and fry until golden on both sides.
- Once cooked remove and drain the excess oil on a kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot egg bonda with topping chopped or sliced onions, lime juice and coriander.
- Either serve the onion, lime slice and coriander as a side and or mix them and top them on egg bondas.
Egg Bonda Calories:
Calories 301 kcal/ Carbohydrates 18 gm/ Protein 10 g/ fat 20 g/ Saturated fat 2 g/ Cholesterol 180 mg/ Sodium 110 mg/ Potassium 230 mg/ Fiber 2 g/ Sugar 3 g/ Vitamin A 295 g/ Vitamin C 3.4 mg/ Calcium 38 mg/ Iron 1.4 mg.
Let me know in comments If you have tried it at Your home ?
Rate your experience please do subscribe and share.